About This Tour
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Location: Hawaii, United States
Product Code: 42594P2
Enjoy a Catered lunch among our thousands of orchids! Spend time behind the scenes learning about orchid cultivation, orchid propagation, and hybridization, company history and get all your orchid growing questions answered as you equip your self with the knowledge and skill of a hobby that will fulfill you for a lifetime.
Entice all your senses as you stroll through our thousands of orchids and tropical plants. You will get one on one time with our orchid experts and get all your questions answered. Enjoy a hands on planting activity, with certified plants you can take home.
All Lunch tours include:
• Orchid expert guided 60 min. tour through our maze
• Behind the scenes tour of our greenhouse growing facility
• Special access into our Mother Room to see future orchid creations
• Learn about orchid growth stages & care & propagation
• Participate in a guided hands-on orchid planting activity & take it home!
• Enjoy a Big Island locally sourced meal
• Sample our original Poha berry ice cream
• Receive a 10% discount for any in-store purchases on day of tour.
• Make life lasting family memories
Type of Activity
Cultural & Theme Tours > Cultural Tours >
Type of Booking
Voucher Option For This Activity
The local operator accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). If you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your e-voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information: Complete operator information including local telephone numbers at your destination,
are included in your Confirmation Voucher.
Product Managers select only the most experienced and relible operators in each destination,
removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind