Come and experience the only doors-off helicopter tour on Maui! Enjoy the thrill of this ride, feel the exhilaration of the wind in your hair, and see the sights of Maui and Molokai in an unforgettable way.
With nothing between you and the views, you will be able to experience the unparalleled beauty of the island in the best possible way. And with no windows to create glare, you will get the best pictures possible! See lush rainforests, amazing waterfalls, circular rainbows, and more. Many of these sights can only be seen from the air, so don’t miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity.
If you're looking for waterfalls and more waterfalls, the combination of West Maui and Molokai's north shore is the ticket. Lush valleys penetrating deep into the mountains, waterfalls cascading down valley walls and vertical sea cliffs. The isolation of these remote landscapes transports you into The Lost World.
Supplier Terms and Conditions for Doors Off (MUST READ)
• ONLY YOUR CELL PHONE IS ALLOWED ON BOARD. NO OTHER CAMERA DEVICE IS ALLOWED! Air Maui will provide a lanyard case for passengers cell phone that will be attached to them during flight.
• Children must be at least 10 years of age. An adult must accompany anyone 10-18 years old.
• No hats, bags or any loose items allowed.
• Must wear closed toed shoes. No flip-flops or sandals.
• Long hair must be tied up at all times.
• Air Maui will provide each passenger a jacket that will be required for all passengers to wear during flight.
• Cancellation policy: No refunds or rescheduling within 48hrs of flight time. For groups 12 or more 7 days notice is required.
• Flight routes and sights may vary due to weather conditions.
• Half hour prior check-in to all flights is required.
• Comfort seat charge for passengers weighing 240lbs or more or a combined weight of 420lbs.