Personalized farm tours of Maui. Explore Up Country Maui with an expert guide who takes you to gorgeous scenic ocean lookout points, tide pools, Hawaiian sea turtles, pineapple country, lavender farm, organic vegetable farms, and taste the best of Maui's wild and fresh fruits on a rare and beautiful tour of the island on your own schedule, stopping where you choose. Choose from different lunch options such as Ulupalakua Ranch, Nui's Thai Food truck, Kula Marketplace, a picnic lunch or Halfway to Hana where you can enjoy fresh baked banana bread. Explore the jungle, bamboo forests, waterfalls and more. Customize your tour to fit your preferences.
People love private tours in a van all to themselves. It's fun to go of the beaten path taking time to enjoy photography, ocean views, the reef, the turtles, the flowers and many exotic plants and farms of Maui. Tours are customized for the guests. The tour includes pick up at either Whole Foods Market in Kahului. 70 Ka`ahumanu Ave between Long's and Whole Foods, or Kahului Harbor directly across from Whole Foods Market Kahului. We also do airport pickups at Kahului airport. The van is white with Maui Country Farm Tours on it. A tour includes
• Drive past the sugar cane to Ho`okipa Beach Park to explore the lava flow and tide pools, photograph the surf. (60 minutes)
• Travel through the old sugar town of Paia learning the history of sugar cane on Maui. Stop at Mana Foods if desired (60 minutes)
• Travel through Pineapple Country overlooking the pineapple fields, learn the history of pineapple on Maui. (60 minutes)
• Lavender farm for coffee or tea and scones and a walking tour in the gardens. (60 minutes)
• Scenic drive to MauiWine for a sampling in the King's Cottage and learn the rich history of Ulupalakua Ranch. (60 minutes)
• Lunch at Ulupalakua Ranch store (30 minutes)
• Behind the mountain Haleakala for a look at the lava flows over two hundred years ago. (30 minutes)
• Kula Country Farm Stand overlooking a bi-coastal view and one hundred acres of farm land below. (15-20 minutes)
• Ocean Vodka Organic farm and Distillery for tour and sampling or just visit the martini garden and sugar cane. (60 minutes)
• Return to destination approximately 6 hours later driving through the 37,000 acres of the last working sugar mill in the state of Hawaii.
• All private tours are customizable. Choose Iao Valley, and three locations as time permits.