Are you ready to see the beauty of Maui all in one trip? Let’s take an epic ride along the famous “Road to Hana,” also known as the “Hana Highway.” The road is so unique with over 600+ curves and more than 50 one-lane bridges, and make sure to check out the gorgeous views of Maui’s valleys, beaches, and waterfalls. Pickups at all locations in in South Maui from Makena to Kihei.
We not only want you to drive with us but also experience the history and culture of the people who call this place home. One of our stops include historic Keanae Peninsula. Take a swim in the cascading waterfall of the Pua’a kaa Park Falls, a hike at the awe-striking Wainapanapa State Park and black sand beach. This is a tour you don’t want to forget your camera.
Imi Tours stops for breakfast at the Jaw’s General Store nestled in the beautiful area of Pe’ahi, home to the famous Jaw’s Beach, known as a mecca for big wave surfers.
Breakfast will be served in a beautiful, country setting – memorable and delicious – unmatched by other tours.
Imi Tours will stop for lunch on your adventure to Hana, with tasty selections prepared by the kitchen of the Jaw’s General Store. There are delicious vegetarian options for breakfast and lunch with a 24 hour advance notice of your tour date.
• Hotel pickup and drop off from South Maui hotels including Makena, Wailea, Kihei and Kahului
• Breakfast and lunch included
• Come and view beautiful ocean caves
• Famous Wai‘anapanapa black sand beach
• Hana Bay and Historic Hana Town
• Experience lovely Puahokamoa Falls
• Adventure to Pua’a Ka‘a State Park and Kaumahina State Park
• Discover picturesque waterfalls along the route
• Visit the ancient village of Ke‘anae
• Drive through beautiful Pa‘ia TownWhat to bring:
• Comfortable shoes for walking
• Extra pair of Slippers/Flip Flops
• Sunscreen, Hat and Sunglasses
• Extra change of clothes
• Bring a water bottle